Homeowner’s Associations (HOA)
Let us work for you, while you enjoy your home.
1000Strong@Titan! We provide community management and HOA services that save countless hours and money for busy homeowners.
Titan Management Group (Titan) provides hands-on community assistance to the Lafayette, West Lafayette and surrounding area. As a local management company, we work with board members and homeowners to ensure that their association is run successfully. Board members and homeowners have a dedicated staff giving their expertise and attention to your specific needs. Our team is all there for you and attends the meetings, shares information and works full time to get the job done right.
An Overview of Our Services
Titan offers a wide range of association management services to communities of all types and sizes.
Keeping owners in “the loop” and making it easy to be a part of the community.
Creation of a website and landing page
- We offer a landing page and web-site design for your community. This page provides owners with an easy way to view their ledger, pay dues, keep up to date on community news.
- This allows would be buyers and sellers in your community easy access to critical information with protection and privacy by using a portal.
- Community rules and guidelines are easy to find on line, as well as request architectural change requests.
- Private access from any location to link homeowners to their own portal to make payments, make requests for common area maintenance, and find community news and events.
With a management team on board, we take care of the day to day issues so things run smoothly. Communities can also expect a high quality of service as our managers are experienced and ready for day-to-day operations.
- 24 hour emergency and on call maintenance, 365/24/7
- We serve as a liaison between your community and local officials in law enforcement, city permitting and city engineers.
- Security and safety review utilizing experts in the field.
- Database and Records Maintenance
- Homeowner Communications include: in person, emails, letters phones, texts, zoom meetings and monthly news letters and announcements
- Vendor Management and Contract Negotiations when desired
- Common Area Scheduling and Reservations
- Architectural Applications Review
- Personalized Website creation and access
- Community Events Planning
HOA Board Meetings and Preparations
You can expect support on the following:
- Zoom or record meetings at board members requests (audio only or video)
- Closing and Title Work Procedure
- Board Meeting Agenda Preparation
- Board Meeting Scheduling and Facilitation
- Annual Board Meeting Elections
- Board Meeting Minutes
- HOA Strategic Planning
- HOA Policy guidelines and procedures
Financial Management Services
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- Budget Preparations and Review
- Invoicing and Payroll
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Capital and Reserve Planning
- Monthly Financial Reporting through software with detailed reports
- Vacancy Analysis Reports
Property Management Options
- Landscaping and Turf Care Analysis
- Pool, ponds, water retention and disposal oversite
- HOA Rule Enforcement and Violations Notifications
- Daily, weekly and monthly Inspections of Common Areas
- Scheduled Maintenance and Service Requests
- Contractor Supervision and Oversight
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Services
Document Compliance Review and Oversight
- Review of Declarations, By-laws, and Architectural requests forms for compliance.
- HOA Delinquent Assessment Collections
- HOA Dispute Resolution
- Governing Documents Analysis
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Legal Representation for HOA Board when requested